Benefits of Coffee News Advertising
There are many benefits Carolina's Coffee News provides to its advertisers. Among them:
- Ads are less expensive than other print media, so the small business person can easily afford to advertise regularly.
- All ads are exclusive, which means no other company in their category can advertise at the same time. ADVERTISERS CAN KEEP THEIR COMPETITION OUT! Small businesses appreciate this bonus
- Ads can be changed weekly via e-mail, phone or fax.
- Ads are working three meals per day - seven days per week. Consistency brings results!
- It provides for the Repetition of your advertising that is needed to establish buyer patterns -- at low cost!
- It attracts loyal customers rather than aiming at bargain hunters.
- Coffee News has a proven track record. Further, some advertisers remain on a waiting list for several years once they discover the kind of results Coffee News actually gets.
- The ads are rotated every week so each advertiser has the choicest spot Small ads often are obscured in other print media because the big buck advertisers often get better placement.
- All ads are 3" x 2" so no advertiser can overpower another by buying a larger ad.
- It takes the average reader eight to ten minutes to read Coffee News as compared to thirty minutes to read a 48 ++ page daily paper. This means Coffee News receives six to twelve times the scrutiny.
- Ad design and seasonal changes are included in the cost of your ad.
Ready to advertise in Carolina's Coffee News? We'll be happy to discuss rates, coverage areas, and readership with you. Please give us a call at (803) 372-2635 or send an email using the Advertising form.
Why Advertise with Coffee News?
The reason why Coffee News is so successful is because it is good for everybody and everything it touches. Even other media services gain by getting better results for their advertisers if their advertisers also advertise in Coffee News.
It provides a few minutes of light reading while the order is taken and a meal is prepared or while waiting for an appointment. Since most patrons can read Coffee News in about eight minutes, they have plenty of time to read all the ads as well. Coffee News works!
Surveys have shown that each Coffee News is read five to seven times in local restaurants: readers are encouraged, since it’s FREE, to either take it with them or return it to the stand for others to enjoy. Every week a new issue is delivered to the rack and old copies are recycled.
Restaurants no longer need to buy several local papers for their patrons. They can now provide Coffee News as a no cost substitute for patrons who demand something to read while eating. Since patrons enjoy Coffee News, restaurants enjoy repeat business.
Did you know that on average, we each see over 3,000 different commercial messages daily. Advertising is everywhere. And businesses must be more savvy than ever with how they present themselves and spend their ad dollars. Most small and medium-sized businesses are very poorly served by print, radio and TV advertising because of the simple fact that in order to reach the people who are potential customers, they have to buy at least four or more times the circulation they need. Even direct mail, which does allow them to choose their own circulation, can be very expensive. Enter Coffee News!.
Your neighborhood business NEEDS neighborhood coverage, and there’s very little, if any, advertising media that allows you to target your advertising dollars so precisely, so effectively at so much less cost. Coffee News manages to reach the highest and most potent concentration of potential customers of ANY media -- for a fraction of the cost!
Read the fascinating story How All Advertising Works, by Coffee News founder Jean Daum.
Ready to advertise in Carolina's Coffee News? We'll be happy to discuss rates, coverage areas, and readership with you.
Please give us a call at (803) 372-2635 or send an email using the Advertising form.